We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your Personal Data is protected. This Data Protection Policy is in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), of April 27, 2016, referring to articles 13 and 14.
1.- WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA?
Responsible: CONSORCIO DEL JAMÓN SERRANO ESPAÑOL
Postal address: C / de la Basilica, 19, 9oA, 28020 Madrid
Telephone number: (+34) 917 356 085
2 WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We process the following Personal Data: First name, last name, email address, telephone, passwords, company, address, city, country, and other Personal Data you voluntarily provide to us to our contact/register forms.
3.- WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your Personal Data whenever you contact us and respond to your enquiries and comments. We process your Personal Data when you register for a ConsorcioSerrano account or subscribe for ConsorcioSerrano newsletter. We process Personal Data to provide you with Information and our Services that you request from us, including responding to your queries or comments. The data collected may also be subject to commercial communications.
4.- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will store your Personal Data indefinitely until the erasure is requested by the interested part.
5.- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Consent is the legal basis for processing your Personal Data when contacting or registering on our Sites. If you are registered to our site, your express consent in receiving marketing communications shall be the legal basis for processing.
6.- WHO IS RECEIVING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your Personal Data with companies associated with the ConsorcioSerrano or others commercially related to it.
7.- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
These are your rights related to your Personal Data:
- The right TO BE INFORMED clearly before your data is collected on what data is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where you have obtained the data and whether it will be communicated to someone.
- The right TO ACCESS personal information to know what your data is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where you have obtained the data and whether it will be communicated to someone.
- The right TO RECTIFICATION inaccurate personal data we have about you.
- The right TO ERASURE your personal data, or to interrupt its processing or collection, in some cases.
- The right TO INTERRUPT COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS.
- The right TO REQUEST that we transfer elements of your data to both you and other service providers.
8.- HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
To exercise any of your rights you must request it by writing to the registered office C / de la Basílica, 19, 9oA, 28020 Madrid– Spain including:
- Photocopy of the passport or another identity document or electronic signature.
- Content of the request you make and if necessary, the documents that prove it.
- Address (for notification purposes), date and signature.
If you exercise your rights by an expressly designated volunteer representative, you must provide the electronic document or instrument proving the representation.
In the event that the owner of the data is underage or disabled, the rights will be exercised by his duly accredited legal representative.
9.- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The ConsorcioSerrano undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of Personal Data, its duty to keep them, and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data you provide against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.